Friday, January 24, 2014

Update

I am all moved in to my new place and I love it!  Unfortunately I don't have the space I did before for a quilting corner so I will have to do on my dining room table but that's okay.  This weekend I will heading to my dear friend Catherine's house for a quilting retreat so I will be sure to post quilting pictures during that time.  I'm looking forward to the retreat this weekend.  It will be my first retreat!   I have so many projects to work on!

My goal for this year are to complete 4 quilts:

1. one for my mom
2. one for my sister
3. one for the QOV (Quilt of Valor Foundation www.qov.org)
4. and one for me

I have the patterns and fabric for 1 and 3.  I have most of the fabric and the pattern for #2.  I still need to decide what to make for myself.

I'm looking forward to quilting again, it's been too long of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment