Monday, February 10, 2014

Quilt for QOV

I began working on my quilt for the QOV foundation.   I'm fairly pleased with my nine-patches.  Could be a little tighter but considering this was my first time doing them I am pretty pleased.


These came out a smidge smaller than they should have so I will have to resize the next part which is the border for these nine-patches.  I had started to sew the borders on but there are color blocks that aren't matching up with these nine-patches and I just can't have that.  It's pretty off and is bothering me so I will need to resize them so it looks good. 

This is for the Quilts of Valor Foundation so I don't want to it to look bad.

Everytime I sew I can see areas where I need improvement.  It's a learning process the whole time but I am getting better and will continue to get better.   I enjoy quilting and plan on doing it the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment